“Managing Health Care Expenses in Retirement:
What You Need to Know About Medicare.”
It is essential for Seniors to understand and know
what they need to do to prepare financially.
YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- How Medicare enrollment periods work and what you need to do to avoid late enrollment penalties
- How much you can expect to pay in health care costs after going into Medicare
- How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
- Why most people pay too much for private insurance and how you can avoid excess costs
- Why you must plan for higher health care costs in retirement-including the possibility of needing long term care
THIS INFORMATION IS PURELY EDUCATIONAL AND COMPLIMENTARY.
NO SPECIFIC INSURANCE PRODUCTS WILL BE DISCUSSED.
BY CALLING THIS NUMBER YOU UNDERSTAND
YOU WILL BE SPEAKING WITH A LICENSED INSURANCE AGENT.
PO BOX 288
GREENWOOD LAKE NY 10925
CALL ME AND LET ME ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS TODAY!
Debbie Walsh, GRI, CNE, CHMS, REM | Office (845) 283-3036 |
If you are Buying, Selling or Relocating to the Hudson Valley area and need help from a professional REALTOR®, I would be happy to assist you! Please visit my Hudson Valley website for property searches and to sign up for free listing alerts and other information.
WINNER 2015, 2016 & 2017 Hudson
Valley Five Star Real Estate Agent
Top Agent Magazine Honoree 2015 & 2016